Re: Phimosis , is circumsicion necessary? Hi RS

Written by d on 21. September 1999 at 22:07:28:

In Reply to: Re: Phimosis , is circumsicion necessary? Hi RS written by Huey on 21. September 1999 at 04:46:04:

>Hi RS

>Thanks for reading my post and helping me out. I did take the time to read what u suggested and do understand it a little better.

>>>tight feeling that hurts.
>>>This really is pain.
>>When I hear this I feel it is a clear symptom of frenulum breve.

>I do see the underneath skin connected to the head in opposite V, yes I'm sure
>I have the frenulum breve.

>>now maybe you have a mixture of phimotic ring and frenulum breve, you need to check both.
>flaccid is there an hourglass effect around the shaft of the penis, which is the phimotic ring ...

>During flaccid I do not see a hourglass effect around the shaft.

>>So the question is,
>>when >can you see how the foreskin in the frenulum area under the glans is pulled in tight together. ---

>hmm.. don't really understand the question (still very new to this)
>I am able to see the second skin which is the bottom (hidden) skin has the a part (v shape connected to the head)

>Would have the V skin cutted be the answer?
>I do notice the hidden skin is very sensitive.

>Thanks any other info u have would greatly appreciated.
>I check this board everyday
>Thanks again :)
>

>>you can go to the welcome page again and read the abstracts and then follow the links for frenulum breve and phimosis - then the subsequent links for appropriate treatment are clearly linked at the page bottoms.

>>Its not as bad as it sounds! - you probably dont need any sort of circumcision!

>>Can you write to confirm or negate the frenulum idea and if there is a phimotic ring

>>And please take a few days considering your position, it involves changes which you make for the rest of your life,

>>Good luck and happy hunting
>>Robin
>>www.male-initiation.net
Huey-
If you do have frenulum breve as I did- a very simple trimming of the frenulum away from the glans will be of great help

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo