Re: frenulum removal

Written by RS on 25. September 1999 at 07:34:03:

In Reply to: frenulum removal written by fred on 18. September 1999 at 08:00:08:

>I am going to have a circumcision due to mild phimosis and extra foreskin. The doctor wants
>to take the torn frenulum out at the same time. I have a nodual in the slit of the glans where the frenulum
>was torn. Has any one had the frenulum cut out from the glans slit?

and from what I understand

"My doctor said the 1" over hang when hard was part of the cause of mild phimosis. "

i" when erect sure sounds like a long overhang, but I`ve never heard of a problem being caused merely by a long overhang ... it would seem to me that the basic problem may still be some remnant from the ripped short frenulum which is holding this overhang forward ... ? ... I`m unsure, maybe the question depends on the shape of glans, and there`s just a whole lot of geometrical variations, ...

I feel when you talk about circumcision, you should consider how much, - this is not a question of full circumcision or nothing at all ...

otherwise no clever ideas at this stage, except read a few of the other parts of my very admirable welcome page

Robin

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo