Re: alleviating and eliminating the white ring

Written by freud on 12. October 1999 at 20:30:48:

In Reply to: Re: alleviating and eliminating the white ring written by RS on 11. October 1999 at 21:44:06:

Thanks for the response. Perhaps the ring is not lichenous. What I am currently attempting is wearing the skin retracted.

I am using first aid waterproof tape. I hope to eliminate any possible causes of tightening by "drying" the area out. I will continue with streching with the use of cream and oils.

I have probably given the wrong impression in my previous correspondence. The tightness and ring are not severe. I have absolutely no difficulty with retraction in either state. There is however a slight tightness and minimal hourglass effect when fully retracted (pulled taught). I do not think that any invasive measures are needed.

As well, I found that tightness began when I stopped the use of soap when bathing the glans and inner skin. I read in a German publication that one should only use water when cleaning the area. There seemed to be a corelation with the forming of the ring and discontinuance of the use of soap. Might this have promoted certain bacteria to remain leading to a ring and tightness?

Freud

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo