Re: Retracted foreskin

Written by Peter on 14. October 1999 at 00:35:09:

In Reply to: Retracted foreskin written by Mike on 13. October 1999 at 15:06:28:

>I am 27 years old and as far back as I can remember my foreskin has stayed fully retracted, I can pull it forward without any problems but it rolls right the way back leaving my glans fully exposed. Is there anything I can do to keep it pulled forward?

Mike: Speaking as a guy who got himself gratefully circumcised only after a lot of foreskin trouble, I am tempted to say Lucky You. But I see your point. I think there are quite a lot of guys like you. Sometimes one sees them described as “naturally circumcised”, though obviously this isnt really an accurate description, since they have never been cut.. I’m afraid I have never heard of any sort of procedure to tighten up the natural end of a foreskin so as to make it stay forward. I guess it’s possible to use temporary means with bits of plaster and so on, but even if these were used for a long period, I doubt if the skin would close up enough to stay forward. Maybe other people can be more optimistic than me.

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo