Re: Stretching can that cure frenulum breve ? (NT)

Written by Peter on 14. October 1999 at 00:49:09:

In Reply to: Re: Stretching can that cure frenulum breve ? (NT) written by RS on 11. October 1999 at 22:38:56:

>Jack +Jay. Hi

>When you stretch frenulum breve it will rip, ... no-one has ever recorded successful stretching, .. I know its advised on some anti circ sites - but feel this is theory rather than practice, I`d be interested to be proved wrong on this point - it would probably depend on how thick etc. the frenulum is,

>If it could stretch then this would be most successful when the skin structures are still developing. This would be the case particularly in infancy through the natural stretching of the foreskin which children who have the freedom of movement to do this usually enjoy.

>Robin

I’m sure Robin is right, and the tissue of the frenulum is a lot tougher than the sort of tissue that produces phimosis. In my own experience I was able (with some difficulty) to stretch my phimosis, but my frenulum never stretched even a tiny bit in spite of lots of manipulation and eventually it just broke. In my case it was a very painless and bloodless business, though I know other people have found it painful. I guess it depends on how thick your frenulum is. Mine wasn’t very thick.

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo