Vet Found

Written by James P on 27. October 1999 at 20:51:32:

In Reply to: Re: Find a Vet ....! written by James Prendergast on 10. September 1999 at 11:31:44:

I have finally contacted Dr.Cuckow and am booked for a consultation. More information will follow after the 8th of November!

Rgds

James P

>Robin,

>I will contact Dr.Cuckow, I have private health Insurance which may cover this so if he agrees to take me on referral I will check with PPP to see if I am covered. If so I guess Dr. Cuckow will be well placed to advise me.

>Thanks for the Info as I really wish to get this sorted although if anyone else
>with similiar issues is reading this I have to say that I have never found it a problem. I just have a desire to be able to fully retract and so I am now decided to take some action. Now it just remains to decide what course is best. When I have a proper diagnosis of my exact type of condition (Phimosis with little if no scarring I believe) then I will post that and also what Dr. Cuckow recommends as I would be interested in your opinion on that. I am hoping that I will be suitable for a method where a vertical dorsal slit is made in the phimotic ring and then pulled into a horizontal slit and stiched, widening the pre-putial opening when erect. I may not have my terms exactly right as I am still getting to grips with it all and am not very confident in self-diagnosis. Still, I think I am off to a good start and in any event I can afford to pay Dr. Cuckow's fees without health insurance if I have to so I am not going to waste any time in progressing this other than to investigate well into any recommended treatment before commiting myself.

>Thanks again and watch for my next posting!

>All the Best

>James Prendergast.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo