Re: BXO

Written by H on 18. November 1999 at 15:14:50:

In Reply to: Re: BXO written by RS on 24. September 1999 at 23:20:03:

>>Dear R

Well the deed is now done - in full!! We couldnt wait to find a consultant prepared to do a partial as the condition was getting very painful and difficult, and we also felt that maybe it was safer to opt for the full, so the op took place nearly 3 weeks ago. A very difficult time for both of us - me, because I am a very private person, and having strangers looking at and handling my husband made me very upset (not the issue here, I know) and for my husband, because he had never had an operation and the whole ordeal was a big worry for him. In the end, the consultant handed the job on to a registrar because he was away (what a surprise I hear many people say!!) and we did not even get to meet the registrar before or after. It was very painful and uncomfortable for a week after, but now seems to be healing ok. The glans is fully exposed, but there is still skin on the shaft that rests in the groove (hence the stiches were very uncomfortable, sticking into the VERY sensitive head. Also, the frenulum was removed, which wasnt discussed with us.

We now have a question for you. Keritanization (sorry cant spell!!) is taking place, but a film of what looks like skin keeps developing over the urethral opening. This can be washed away, but is this supposed to happen?

H

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo