Re: Skinbridge Removal

Written by Peter on 21. November 1999 at 17:35:58:

In Reply to: Skinbridge Removal written by David on 19. November 1999 at 06:08:36:

David, Have you read that piece by the guy who cut his own skin bridges, in https://www.tripod.co.uk/origins? now: Male Initiation.net) It makes a good read, but I dont know that it would be a good idea to follow him unless your skin bridges are very small. I'm sure it's better to get rid of skin bridges if you can, because they block off one of the most sensitive parts of your cock, the groove between your shaft and your corona, and a visit to a urologist, as you suggest, is the best thing. I dont have any skin bridges myself, since I was circumcised as an adult, but I've come across several guys who have. How much trouble yours would be to treat depends on how big they are. I guess that if you've just got a few say a quarter inch or so wide, it's the sort of thing that could be done in the doctor's office, with a local anaesthetic, and if it's done carefully, there's very little scarring either on you knob or on the shaft skin. But if you are like one poor guy I met once, with a sort of continuous skin bridge all the way round, it would obviously be a more serious business to put it right Only a urologist can advise.

Peter

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo