Re: Retracting Foreskin

Written by dean on 28. November 1999 at 21:28:35:

In Reply to: Retracting Foreskin written by Gerard on 28. November 1999 at 01:32:05:

>
>Since a lot of years I try to keep my foreskin back. We are very often at a nudist beach in Europe an my wife wants me to pull the foreskin back. That works only for two days. After this time my foreskin starts to swallow and it slips over the glans. Does anybody knows if it is dangerous, to retract the foreskin, what can happen. My wife an me enjay ist, but we don*t want to circumzise. (sorry for the mistakes, I'm from germany)

No problem with the mistakes! you do much better with English than I can with German!!!
I too have kept my foreskin back- at times for several weeks or months. I don't think there is a problem with doing it- the only concern I would have is if you get too much sun on the sensitive "inner skin" or the glans. I would certainly put some good sunscreen on it if you are going to be in the sun where it can absorb too much sun while it is tender. Mine does not have a tendency to go back over the glans on its own unless it is rubbed by my clothes- which should be no problem with no clothes on!!
cheers

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo