Wierd Smell... after rip. HELP

Written by MrT at 13 Dec 1999 00:46:05:

It was about 2 years ago... i was having sex with my girlfriend for the second or third time. I was a virgin at the time and was having my first experience with women. I always had trouble pulling back my foreskin when i used to masturbate. Well.. one time i was with my girlfriend and I noticed that though it was painful.... more and more of my penis was being exposed. I was actually seeing the penis head for the first time in my life. We continued to have sex, slowly/painfully.... and one day... i felt a rip. It ended up that i fainted due to ENORMOUS blood loss. Well... after the bleeding stopped.... and the cut had healed .... things werent so bad. Well... down the road .. maybe a month later i noticed a funny smell coming from my penis as i pulled it back. Eventually... i would notice small white bumps on my penis head... and they were painful. After a while, the white bumps would be gone and a scar would be left. A few months into that... and i noticed the skin which normally bundled up above my penis was drying up and starting to peel. Almost like thin sheets of skin peeling. For a couple of months... it got inflammed and i had a TERRIBLE time pulling it back...going to the bathroom to urinate was a horror, it stung so bad. well... a year has passed. Now.. all i have left is that funny smell. And during that years time... under my foreskin there would be this wierd film... its almost like a thin sheet of wierd smelling stuff. It can be rolled up into little balls... theyre dark in color... like grayish.. AND HAVE THIS PUTRID SMELL> somewhat like rotten fish. i compare the smell to the prescription medication GLUCOPHAGE... which has this same particular PUTRID smell. Im afraid to ever meet new women... and this has put a hold on my sexualilty. I want to get rid of this... i need some help. If someone has some answers ... please reply ... or email me at MrT718 at yahoo.com.

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo