Re: Extra Sensitive Head

Written by Roxane at 22 Jan 2000 01:20:50:

As an answer to: Re: Extra Sensetive Head written by brett at 21 Jan 2000 14:01:32:

Joe and Brett:
Obviously both of you had phimosis into your teens. I wish I had heard from you in response to my posting re: my son's phimosis and whether it would have any effect on penile growth.
Re: Head sensitivity - one of the major complaints of circ'd men is loss of sensitivity over time because the glans are exposed. Also there was a guy on here earlier who was talking about loss of sensitivity because he had been pointedly keeping his foreskin retracted at nude beaches, so Joe, like Brett says, time will take care of your problem. I'm not a guy, but I've read an awful lot about this because of my concern for my son.

>>I've had phimosis all my life (18 years) and recently I have done some stretching excercises with the aid of Astroglide lubricant. It has worked wonders, now I can actually see the entire penis head when flaccid. The problem is that, having not touched it up until the last month, it is VERY sensetive, not so much when I touch it, but when I remove the finger I get a slight sting, and this is with lubricant. when I touchit without it, it just plain hurts. Is there anything I can do aside from slightly touching it every day?
>i had this same problem. the sensitivity will wear off slowly if you expose the head often. even now (after 2 years of finally revealing the glans) my penis head is still quite sensitive but heaps better.

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo