Re: Wierd Smell... after rip. HELP

Written by RS at 22 Jan 2000 19:17:34:

As an answer to: Wierd Smell... after rip. HELP written by MrT at 13 Dec 1999 00:46:05:

Hello,

very sorry such a long wait on your reply, ...ach well I do my best and no more apologies.

Your experience sounds particularly traumatic ... fainting due to blood loss, ... the only sympathetic words I can offer is that Dr. Quenu reported blood loss when the frenulum ripped could result in death ...

The main problem is this present infection ... even the best descriptions of an infection cannot be diagnosed through letters ... I could guess its related to balanitis . but even here it seems to excede the usual descriptions.

I must ask you to go to a doctor and an urologist will be necessary ... I suggest the ripping of the frenulum is not the relevant point here, but simply the first exposure of the glans which had previously not been exposed, and was thus extra sensitive , and it seems you have picked up an infection, and it needs treatment, .... so please pluck up your courage - maybe (are you in the UK?) ringing up the hospital direct to the Urology department rather than getting a referal from your GP would be less emarrassing and quicker

very much good luck
Robin

>Subject: Wierd Smell... after rip. HELP
>messages/171.htm
>
>Name: MrT
>Email:
>Text:
>It was about 2 years ago... i was having sex with my girlfriend for the second or third time. I was a virgin at the time and was having my first experience with women. I always had trouble pulling back my foreskin when i used to masturbate. Well.. one time i was with my girlfriend and I noticed that though it was painful.... more and more of my penis was being exposed. I was actually seeing the penis head for the first time in my life. We continued to have sex, slowly/painfully.... and one day... i felt a rip. It ended up that i fainted due to ENORMOUS blood loss. Well... after the bleeding stopped.... and the cut had healed .... things werent so bad. Well... down the road .. maybe a month later i noticed a funny smell coming from my penis as i pulled it back. Eventually... i would notice small white bumps on my penis head... and they were painful. After a while, the white bumps would be gone and a scar would be left. A few months into that... and i noticed the skin which norm!
>ally bundled up above my penis was drying up and starting to peel. Almost like thin sheets of skin peeling. For a couple of months... it got inflammed and i had a TERRIBLE time pulling it back...going to the bathroom to urinate was a horror, it stung so bad. well... a year has passed. Now.. all i have left is that funny smell. And during that years time... under my foreskin there would be this wierd film... its almost like a thin sheet of wierd smelling stuff. It can be rolled up into little balls... theyre dark in color... like grayish.. AND HAVE THIS PUTRID SMELL> somewhat like rotten fish. i compare the smell to the prescription medication GLUCOPHAGE... which has this same particular PUTRID smell. Im afraid to ever meet new women... and this has put a hold on my sexualilty. I want to get rid of this... i need some help. If someone has some answers ... please reply ... or email me at MrT718 at yahoo.com.
>------------------------------------------------------

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo