Re: Beauge Technique

Written by Ed at 31 Jan 2000 10:46:37:

As an answer to: Beauge Technique written by Lilgirl (again) at 29 Jan 2000 10:23:36:

Many thanks for this and the other reply. I shall certainly try what you have suggested, and also go back to my doctor to see if I can get some more cooperation.

Kr - Ed

>Beauge technique - Ed and any others who may be interested - it seems to be teaching a man with phimosis, who is perhaps also using a topical steroid, to masturbate gently drawing the foreskin back, instead of keeping the head covered. It takes a while, because a man has to learn 'pleasure' through this means of masturbating rather than a method he may be more used to. And again, it's so important to avoid tears and ripping and any form of roughness. Gentleness is of the essence. And you don't want to get the foreskin stuck behind the head! (paraphimosis)
>Once the foreskin is loose enough to slide back and forth easily, phimosis and painful sex should be a thing of the past. But it takes time, and you could possibly help it along by using a topical steroid. Perhaps three to four weeks?
>Take care -
>Lilgirl.

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo