Re: Is a circ a bad thing?? WAS - Re: What a relief!

Written by RJK at 01 Feb 2000 17:23:32:

As an answer to: Is a circ a bad thing?? WAS - Re: What a relief! written by Dave In Northampton at 01 Feb 2000 09:58:10:

Nope, Dave, circ isn't a bad thing when phimosis (or call-it-what-you-will) is complicating your life needlessly. Afterwards your glans is somewhat less sensitive, but again this is not necessarily a bad thing--some guys think it's a good thing. A Frenchwoman who was dallying with one of the Rothschilds asked him, "How do you feel being a circumcised Jew?" (Many of the French absolutely abhor circumcision, and look at Jews askance because of it.) His answer was, "Great! The hygiene is improved and the reduced sensitivity prolongs the passion of the embrace!" Of course he'd had a whole lifetime to get accustomed to the feeling and you might find it a bit strange at first, but as one who's had years of experience with it (and a sex life that has been delightful on many occasions!) I'd say, if the doc recommends it, go ahead with it: a foreskin that's giving you problems isn't worth keeping. (On the other hand, a dorsal slit ["partial circumcision"] would get rid of the phimosis without removing
any foreskin. (Some doctors in the USA call d.s. "the French cut"!) Don't panic, look over the options, then full speed ahead and don't look back!
Best wishes, Bob.

>Hi all
>Is a circ or partial circ necessarily a bad thing?
>I'm wary about using creams.
>Also, I masturbate very gently - no choice - and it seems to be getting worse not better.
>Also I think its just Phimosis, but as it gets tighter the soreness is most apparent where it joins the head (why can't I remember what thats called!!), and this little bit is getting swollen......does that mean I may also have the other condition - "???? breve"?, or is it all a symptyom of the phimosis....I didn't have any problems till the Phimosis appeared.
>I'm seeing the GP (doctor) on Friday so any info would be welcome.
>Best wishes
>Dave

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo