Re: Kenalog as a cure for Phimosis ?

Written by Nick at 05 Feb 2000 01:34:32:

As an answer to: Re: Kenalog as a cure for Phimosis ? written by Roxane at 04 Feb 2000 23:33:23:

>Another topical steroid cream that works for phimosis is .05% betamethasone.
>You should check out Nick's account of how this worked for him.
>Topical steroid creams are used standardly for everthing from mouth ulcers to diaper rash, but Nick (hope you don't mind me taking liberties with your name, Nick) and I have both seen that they work for phimosis as well.

Dont worry about it ;)

>The only down side is that the phimosis will recurr without regular continued retraction (a problem we encountered with my son who was only 8 when we used it, but certainly not a problem for any older male).

no it isnt. I dont know a guy older than 14 who doesnt at least mastrabate. But you dont even need to do that. Just retract it when you pee.

>Sometimes no amount of stretching will work (I have heard from quite a few men with this problem).

it certainly DID NOT work for me. Thats why I went to my doctor.
his only recourse.

>The dorsal slit may prove to be necessary at times, but why do it without trying this more conservative method first. It has a 90% success rate by the way.

yes it does, but a lot of doctors dont know about it and insist circ is the only way.

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo