Re: NO NEED TO SUFFER FROM TIGHT FORESKIN!!!!

Written by RS at 05 Feb 2000 19:21:23:

As an answer to: NO NEED TO SUFFER FROM TIGHT FORESKIN!!!! written by Nick at 31 Jan 2000 19:23:06:

Dear Nick,

Thanks for being so forthcoming and inspiring - there is indeed a good argument that treatment with steroids should be offered before circumcision, and now I think of it one very good reason why people should experiment with them is that I`ve never heard of any bad efects from betamethasone ... hummm but I must warn that steroids will not cure all types of phimosis - sometimes they don`t work, sometimes they only work temporarily,

how I see it, in all probability your foreskin would have stretched anyway without the use of steroids - I would expect a congenital phimosis (from birth) to stretch in a matter of 4-6 weeks, there are enough adult reports of this.

What is interesting is that maybe betamethasone works or helps with some types of secondary phimosis. - (I`m sort of presuming yours was congenital, maybe I`m wrong)

I feel you really should combine your enthusiasm with a touch of Dr. Clemmensen --- Clemmensen`s analysis of different histologies of phimotic ring is found in simple English on
https://www.male-initiation.net/phimosis_treatment.html
and is linked further to Clemmensen`s original scientific stuff

There are many different degrees of phimosis the extreme forms of pinhole phimosis do normally cause no pain during sex. - hey thats on my front page ... please take a look at my site
www.male-initiation.net

It must be mentioned that from some mothers, and from some kids grown older - I have heard considerable frustration after treatment with stretching and creams when the phimosis simply recurrs ... so I`m against advising such experiments among kids --- even the anti-circ. studies say repeated stretching is needed afterwards, and personally I have only heard short term reports like yours - no reports after a year of usage (or a year after usage) ... SO, If adults wish to experiment then great and thats what the forum`s for, -- but betamethasone is not a miracle cure and with kids ... please consider the situation from a few other angles before encouraging parents to delve in the chemistry kit.

Be very happy if you`d stick around and motivate the experiment.

cheers
Robin

----------------------------------------------

>Email:
>Text: Ok guys I can see that we have a lot of phimosis suffers here. Dont worry. I'm 19 and I had phimosis too. My doctor told me I "HAD" to get circd and that there was no other way around it. I didnt believe him and asked him about "betamethasone .05%" creme. He said it didnt work but that he'd humor me and write a prescription.
>In about 7 weeks my foreskin could go back even while erect. My foreskin was so tight it could go back past the meatus (pee slit) while soft. Believe it or not though it didnt hurt during sex (who knew? {chuckle} ).
>
>I applied it once or twice a day to the outside for my foreskin from the opening to about mid-glans. I saw results in the first week.
>
>Email me if you have any questions. You DONT have to get circd, believe me!!!!
>Nick
>------------------------------------------------------

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo