Re: Beauge Technique

Written by RS at 06 Feb 2000 06:48:05:

As an answer to: Re: Beauge Technique written by Ed at 31 Jan 2000 10:46:37:

Ed.
https://www.male-initiation.net/stretching.html
the essential quote from Beauge, " It is of course essential that the preputial opening
be stretched round the circumference of the fully erect glans."

Lilgirl,
From your other letter, I mean thank-you for understanding my site so well, and now thank you for the update on Beauge`s stretching techniques

>>Beauge technique - Ed and any others who may be interested - it seems to be teaching a man with phimosis, who is perhaps also using a topical steroid, to masturbate gently drawing the foreskin back, instead of keeping the head covered. It takes a while, because a man has to learn 'pleasure' through this means of masturbating rather than a method he may be more used to. And again, it's so important to avoid tears and ripping and any form of roughness. Gentleness is of the essence. And you don't want to get the foreskin stuck behind the head! (paraphimosis)
>>Once the foreskin is loose enough to slide back and forth easily, phimosis and painful sex should be a thing of the past. But it takes time, and you could possibly help it along by using a topical steroid. Perhaps three to four weeks?
>>Take care -
>>Lilgirl.

betamethasone 0.05%
>Now, we just have to see if it works. The doctor's reaction was a bit annoying; he said 'Where did you get this word 'phimosis' from? You're a layman'. Like we can't read ...
> Anyway, he's got the cream, and I'll keep you posted on whether it works.

yes we`re all interested because this would be a secondary phimosis cured (can you see a phimotic ring?)

>My chief concern is that because it's secondary, it may not stretch, although he says >it will stretch sufficiently when he's in the shower

(thinks: often men report stretching in the shower, is it the humid jungle atmosphere?)

>Overall, it sounds like it's the
>lichenoid variety, but without proper histology, we won't know.

If there are no signs of infections, then its more likely fibrous or due to diabetes, or etc. - I mean I could really see doctors getting confused if you start quoting Clemmensen at them ... Clemmensen is brilliant ..but I think one might need to tell them with a certain amount of tact ...)

see how the betamethasone works, maybe this will cure a secondary phimosis ... (and then we`ll have to circ him to find out which sort of histology he had) ..

Robin

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo