Hi Dave from Northampton

Written by RS at 06 Feb 2000 07:14:59:

As an answer to: Is a circ a bad thing?? WAS - Re: What a relief! written by Dave In Northampton at 01 Feb 2000 09:58:10:

Hi Dave from Northampton

glad you`re seeing your GP, and naturally I`m late, ... but to your first letter - a very interesting observation, not being fully hard is reported, but seldom together with sex lasting longer ... thanks

>2) Although the ring feels sore all the way around, its most sore where its attached on the underside. I regularly get broken blood vessels, sometimes large.

you say its sore where its attached on the underside, you haven`t got frenulum breve as well have you? please see https://www.male-initiation.net/frenulum_breve.html

>Also, I masturbate very gently - no choice - and it seems to be getting worse not better.
>I think its just Phimosis, but as it gets tighter the soreness is most apparent where it joins the head

what does the GP say, at a guess Id say the frenulum started irritating as the phimosis developed, ... if you can still get your foreskin back when flaccid ... , can you tell me: does it looks as though the ring curves back and joins into the frenulum, ??????

you might need the frenulum cutting, and then I suggest you join in with the betamethasone trend which has invaded this list recently. ... as yet no known bad effects, ...

Robin

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo