Re: What a relief! I am not the only one! I think I suffer from Phimosis. Help!

Written by RS at 06 Feb 2000 07:21:41:

As an answer to: Re: What a relief! I am not the only one! I think I suffer from Phimosis. Help! written by Roxane at 01 Feb 2000 00:20:38:

many of us have cried: What a relief! I am not the only one! I think I suffer from Phimosis. Help!

>I don't understand the ignorance, after all you guys have been leaving your males intact while we've been circ'ing ours. Therefore your doctors should be more aware of alternatives to circumcission than ours (ours are horribly ignorant on this subject as well though).

I feel its not the medical professions fault, --- probably more to do with misplaced male pride through the centuries ... pre-internet no self respecting man would talk of his anatomical problems ... or complain about the treatment given ... every generation learnt new ... every individual learnt new ...

Its interesting to think how the world would have developed if around 20% of the men hadnt had anatomical problems .. which contradicted everything which a man was meant to be ... (and no beta05 miracle cure growing on trees)

Robin

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo