Re: What a relief! Some progress I hope!

Written by Ed at 07 Feb 2000 11:57:41:

As an answer to: Re: What a relief! Some progress I hope! written by RS at 06 Feb 2000 06:42:14:

Thanks for the advise, I will do some more research as you suggest as I have developed some itchy patches on the inside of the foreskin which were not htere before. I am also finding it hard to apply the cream without getting it onto the gland. Does anyone think that getting the cream on the gland might be a problem? My doctor seemed to think so especially with the betamethasone which he said was very strong compared to the hydrocortizone.
Does anyone know it there are any risks to my partner giving me oral sex whilst I am using either cream?

Thanks - Ed

>Hi Ed,
>must advise hydrocortisone sometimes leads to rips and other problems do a search for it in the newly installed search machine on my site ... (I found 2 contradicting entries, which seem to reflect the state of the art at present !! :-)
>https://www.male-initiation.net/search.html
>betamethasone has the advantage that I`ve never heard of bad effects .. if it motivates an attempt to stretch then great -- would almost suggest you ask your doc to move to the betamethasone straight away, still watch out for rips with the cortisone.
>circ. is traumatic for adults who dont want it ... with the difficulty of partial circ. in the UK I`d almost suggest a 1-2 cm dorsal slit as an op. any normal doctor could do, and then join the research group on how to get it stitched back together !, ... please read my other letter - and you might need patience.
>>Name: Ed
>>Email:
>>Text: I saw my doctor last night, and armed with all the info from the web managed to convince him to let me try the cream. We both studied some of the articles and he suggested I go with Hydrocortisone 1% first as it is milder, and if that does not work after six weeks he will put me on the Betamethasone 0.05%. I am happy to go along with him on that, at least I have got him off his dogmatic suggestion I get circumcised which is the standard UK remedy to this problem.
>The World remedy tried and tested since stone age, ... when things were simple and you just cut off any offending problematic bodily part
>robin

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo