IF YOUR WORRIED THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE FRENULUM BREVE THEN READ THIS!

Written by Craig at 16 Feb 2000 23:19:55:

I've had problems with my frenulum for as long as I can remember! I think that like most people I was worried that I would need a circ. so up until I found this site I haven't done anything about it! I am able to retract my foreskin fully but it is restricted by my frenulum and is a bit of a bugger to get right back while erect - although possible - its a bit tight! I went to my doctors and explained my fears of surgery and circumcision and told him of the info that I'd picked up on the net and this site. I've got an appointment with the urologist in May so not too long to wait. My doctor told me that the operation is done under local anasthetic (ie the frenulum is numbed rather than knocking you out!) and then an incision is made to relieve the tightness. I'm not too clued up on frenuloplasty or dorsal slits or anything but I just wanted to share my experience and whats happening to me especially if any other guys out there are in the same situation and worried about it. Hopefully I'll have a fully functioning penis by the summer. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or anything. I'll post another message on the forum when I get myself sorted.

Craig

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo