Re: What is the operation like?

Written by dean at 18 Feb 2000 02:36:49:

As an answer to: What is the operation like? written by Ken at 17 Feb 2000 06:19:51:

>
>Hey Dean (or anyone else who has had this),
> I was just wondering what the operation to correct frenulum breve is like. Is it painfull afterwards? Is it weird being under only local anesthetic? How long until it was fully funtioning again? Were there any signs that you had an operation? (ie. scars, etc.) Thanks...
Ken--
Really this barely "qualifies" as an operation!! the local anes- is put in with a very tiny thin needle after some 'numbing cream' is put on so you really don't feel it- In my case- it was trimmed away from the glans so that when it healed- there is no sign it was ever connected there as I can not see a scar and I suspect there were few nerves that went into the underside of the glans at that connection because I don't think I lost any of the feeling in the frenulum- it merely retreated into the inner foreskin and forms a little bit of a ridge there now. On healing- everyone heals at different speeds and I drove 500 miles in sub-zero weather and was in and out of the car because I had a horse trailer and this was on the same day mine was done. I took about three weeks before it was completely healed even tho it was 'usable' in about a week!
You may get another bonus-- as I did with an extra bit of length! Hope this is helpful- if you need more info- email me
dean
>>>Ok. This is the problem. Ever since I was I child I relised that my foreskin didn't retract fully when erect (no problem when soft), but I thought it was normal. Masterbation was no problem, but when I become sexually active I noticed that something was wrong. I can now retract it when erect so that it is just no longer covering the head , but it is still painfull. I also noticed that my frenulum was very tight and was being pulled by the foreskin. My GP
>>
>>said I should stretch it in the bath, but I was the last patient on a Sunday and it didn't really seem like he gave a damn. After being with my girlfriend one day I noticed a tiny rip on my frenulum, so I believe I have frenulum breve. When soft, and I retract my foreskin fully (ie. not just past the head, but fully stretching the skin out), it pulls the head of my penis so that it is almost at a 90 degree angle... Is Frenulum Breve my problem? Does anyone else know what I mean? Do I need an operation? Please help...
>>You certainly described what I had! it was a very simple operation in the Urologists office- deadened the area underneath and trimmed the frenulum away from the underside of the glans or head. absolutely changed everything! has been wonderful- can retract fully even when erect and it doesn't bunch up or form a tight ring behind the head when erect- of course some continued stretching is necessary- again -- yes it sure sounds like frenulum breve - email me if you want to discuss more
>>dean

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo