Re: Phimosis? Or something else?

Written by RS at 06 Mar 2000 01:07:28:

As an answer to: Re: Phimosis? Or something else? written by Sarah at 02 Mar 2000 21:15:14:

Sarah
you sound such a wonderful nurse figure, that I`m inclined to identify myself with your lucky boy-friend ... if the hands on research causes no pain and the foreskin retracts easily, and I presume you`d know where it came from if it was an obvious pain sensitive glans etc. and you`d be able to tell us, .... then I`m concerned, .. and I`m outside my field of competence, but it might be an internal problem ...
if the pain is with intercourse, ... and if we`re not sure if it might even be an emotional problem, ... then can you extend the foreplay, oral, manual etc. without having actual intercourse, ... is it the PUSH of intercourse which causes the problem ...?

have fun with the research
Robin

>
>Since I posted, I have done heaps of reading and heaps of handds-on research, and I am quite certain that frenulum breve is not the problem.
>
>Something is too tight, I'm not yet certain whether the something is his foreskin, or me, but we are experimenting with diferent types of foreplay to stretch me before penetration, using lots of lubricant and he is doing gentle stretching of his foreskin in the shower...
>
>He is not willing to go to the doctor, so I am glad the problem is as slight as it is.
>
>If the problem *does* turn out to be his foreskin, and not me, and a cortizone cream is neccessary to assist in stretching, what strengths are best to use? I regularly have cortisone creams prescribed for exema on my hands, and would be glad if I could just get an extra tube.
>
>Thanks for your intrest,
>Sarah
>------------------------------------------------------

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo