Re: What a relief! I am not the only one! I think I suffer from Phimosis. Help!

Written by RS at 06 Mar 2000 02:34:49:

As an answer to: Re: What a relief! I am not the only one! I think I suffer from Phimosis. Help! written by Jimmy at 05 Mar 2000 14:48:27:

Hi Jimmy and Ed,

glad you both found my site useful and found your way here to the communication center,

Dear Ed,
I saw a couple of your entries but only just got round to reading your original letter, it sounds like you were practicing sex with a controlled form of paraphimosis, :-! ... I think I answered you on one stretching question, have the creams worked? ... have you yet considered minimal , non removing surgery, like dorsal slits ... even two like our pal Jimmy ....

>The outcome was an operation involving 2 incisions to the foreskin

ok, 2 slits ... one could presume at 45 degree and 315 degree so NE and NW as the compass flies ... would create a ridge which will probably balance itself out and pull itself to fit in a few months ...

the coronal ridge might well grow,? or be a bit sore for a while after an op. ... or so soon after an op, is the scar rubbing ? where is the pain coming from?

>which now allow me to fully retract my foreskin over the glans when flaccid, which I could not do previously. However, my experiences when I am erect or semi-erect are very similar to yours ie. pain on erection; possible when semi-erect but painful on full erection. The inner foreskin balloons around the ridge when my foreskin is fully retracted on erection and it takes a few days for the soreness and swelling to be relieved.

dont know much about creams - tell us what the urologist says.

Cheers Robin

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo