Re: I want to have my foreskin all the time pulled back

Written by R.J. Knight at 06 Mar 2000 18:58:36:

As an answer to: I want to have my foreskin all the time pulled back written by laurent at 05 Mar 2000 03:21:29:

Laurent, at one time (like during and just after World War II) thousands of men in the United States kept their foreskins permanently retracted; so many, in fact, that a Michigan doctor in 1951 coined the term "autocircumcision" to describe the condition of an uncircumcised penis which appeared to be circumcised. This was accomplished with foreskins which, like yours, refusased to stay "skinned back" of their own accord, by pulling the foreskin all the way back, as far as it would go, then rolling it inward on itself until it more or less "disappeared" behind the glans, which as a result remained permanently exposed. I've known a number of older men who chose to keep themselves this way and apparently were totally satisfied with it. I suppose they had one of two motives for keeping their penises this way: 1)they (or their girlfriends and wives) wanted them to look circumcised; or 2)they found the "autocircumcised" penis easier to keep clean, since no smegma or other secretions can accumulate on the bare glans. The penis with the foreskin treated this way looks much like a circumcised penis except that there is no surgical scar; the foreskin just fits smoothly under itself behind the glans. The first time you roll the foreskin up in this manner, it very probably will simply unfold and return to its accustomed place, covering your glans. This can be controlled quite simply by rolling the the foreskin into the location you want it to stay, then taking an adhesive tape to anchor the rolled-up foreskin in place. Leave the tape on your penis for a couple of days, and then when you remove it the skin will "remember" to stay in that position. Btw if you change girlfriends or she wants you to return to a penis like that of Hercules or Augustus Caesar, all you have to do is pull the foreskin forward again so it covers the glans, and keep the skin taped in that position for a couple of days, and there you are just as you were in the first place. This type of "autocircumcision" has a couple of advantages in that there is no surgery involved yet the result is very similar to a surgical circumcision. The other advantage? It is readily reversible, as a surgical circumcision is not. I think this type of penile modification would be helpful to a good many men who don't have tight, "problem" foreskins but would like to have a penis that appeared and operated more or less like a circumcised penis, for the sake of appearance or of improved personal hygiene. And would not like to take the time and trouble to put themselves through a surgical circumcision. If you try this approach, I'd be interested in how it pleases you (AND the girlfriend, of course!) I'd certainly suggest that you try it since you yourself are not interested in becoming circumcised. As a freedom-oriented Frenchman you probably don't need to be told that it's your life, your penis, and your decision! Bon chance, Robert.

>i'm 21 and my girlfriend says she'd prefer my penis to
>look like a circumcized one, but i'm uncut, so my foreskin
>always covers my glans. I can pull it back easyly but
>it re-covers my glans within a faw time.
>Do you have any tips for the foreskin to remain always pulled
>back so it uncovers the glans?
>Obviously I don't want to be cut.
>sorry for my english, i'm french..

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo