Re: Phimosis? Or something else?

Written by RS at 12 Mar 2000 03:49:36:

As an answer to: Re: Phimosis? Or something else? written by Sarah at 07 Mar 2000 14:43:46:

Hi Sarah

I`ve often wondered how to turn my site to some sort of personal advantage - one idea was to bet with people - but a finsishing school for young ladies is even more appealing.

dont worry too much about having fun when researching and not even finding anything, the Institute for Sexual Research in Hamburg haven`t even started researching, and they probably dont have much fun either .. (oooh cynical)

it seems extra sensitivity is part of the problem, but that is usually so when previously unexposed and wears off usually soon ... --- you say

>Once his foreskin is totally retracted, there is a sort of jerk as
it slips in behind the glans...almost a paraphimosis, although it
does not get "stuck" as such, or cause the glans to swell.
>
>What *does* happen is that there is no movement of the foreskin
whatsoever during any sort of thrusting, once it has passed this
bumping into position stage. There is no evidence of a tight ring
or band of skin, just... not enough actual flesh to go right around
the widest point.

so its interesting to note that a wide coronal ridge can sometimes have the same effect as a phimotic ring --- but I bet you the frenulum is holding back further retraction and that this is the essential problem. - OK my usual frenulum check wont work, (that it pulls the foreskin forward again) - so when in the "almost paraphimosis posittion" - I bet the skin under the glans is pulled in tight -- and when retracting this any further the glans bends downwards.

Cant see any creams or stretching healing frenulum breve

Robin

>It seems we both had too much fun with "research" to really *look* before - but now we have, I can give real specifics.
>
>His foreskin reteacts easily and naturally until it is totally off the front and sides of his glans, but the back (closest to body, furthest from frenulum) stops about 5mm from the edge (does the edge of the glans have a name? Not the join, but the widest part, at the base of it.)
>
>His glans is very much wider than his shaft, almost 1cm wider, and until the movement actually stops, there is no problem.
>
>Until last time (and we only see each other weekly) I had not realised that I was not fully uncovering his glans, probably because of its size... This time, however I did gently and slowly retract it past the widest part, which was slightly uncomfy, but not actually painful - although he did say that oral sex on the fully exposed glans "prickled" and asked me to stop. I assume this is a sensativity problem due to under exposure of the part though.
>
>Once his foreskin is totally retracted, there is a sort of jerk as it slips in behind the glans...almost a paraphimosis, although it does not get "stuck" as such, or cause the glans to swell.
>
>What *does* happen is that there is no movement of the foreskin whatsoever during any sort of thrusting, once it has passed this bumping into position stage. There is no evidence of a tight ring or band of skin, just... not enough actual flesh to go right around the widest point. Will stretching excercises and cortisone creams help with this, or only with phimotic rings?
>
>It is a simple matter to urge the forekin back over the crest of his glans, and in fact this happens naturally once his errection starts to go down.
>
>I'm pretty certain that it is the moveing back over the bump into a fully retracted position that gives him pain, and not just a small part of his glans being over sensative due to lack of previous stimulation, as only first entry hurts, and once that is acomplished he can get out and change positions without trouble.
>
>I'm sorry for being so long winded, but I couldn't really explain clearly enough with fewer words. I'll also be posting most this letter on the ARClist, because the more ideas I get, the more pleased I will be.
>
>So - to reiterate: will cortisone creams and stretching help with a foreskin wich is not affected by a phimotic ring, but just naturally too small? And has any one any other sugestions?
>
>Thanks,
>Trina
>------------------------------------------------------

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo