Re: Frenulum Breve

Written by RS at 12 Mar 2000 18:24:48:

As an answer to: Re: IF YOUR WORRIED THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE FRENULUM BREVE THEN READ THIS! written by W B at 04 Mar 2000 05:27:15:

>>I've had problems with my frenulum for as long as I can remember! ... it is restricted by my frenulum and is a bit of a bugger to get right back while erect - although possible - its a bit tight!

Craig needs a frenoplasty (frenuloplasty) - crazy that you have to wait till May for an appointment to get an op. that ideally takes 5 mins. and should have been done before puberty ---

WB: >Well my frenulum adhered... and as a teenager this became very painful during erections...

luckily with frenoplasty the docs usually bandage the foreskin back so theres no chance of skinbridges. (and actually there`s not much soreness from frenoplasty - its circ. which usually leaves you sore)

>man it's not bad... and it surely releases your penis to function properly... Good luck.... I know you'll be fine.... It sure helped me

It sure does,- if only the op. is done properly, and it is amazing how often the modren doctor can bodge a circ.- the oldest op. of all - there`s probably less danger by heart by-pass ! AND what annoys me is that the Institute for Sexual Research in Hamburg are convinced that after an op. there is no change in the sexual disturbances - (and I have tapes to prove this) -

Thanks for your contributions maybe we can help get kids in future a better start than we had
Robin

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo