Re: Uncircumcised Penis...won't pull back.

Written by Anthony at 03 Apr 2000 01:47:49:

As an answer to: Re: Uncircumcised Penis...won't pull back. written by RS at 02 Apr 2000 18:14:22:

I have heard about these creams....and on one site (such as the stretching technique site) someone mentioned theres some risks with using cream. Is this true--is it safe to use it? Because I'd rather use the cream first (if it's safe and not risky).

Hello Anthony,
>First this is not your "fault" for not stretching when you were younger,
>From your description I guess you have a phimotic ring, can you try gentle stretching as illustrated on stretching
>14 yrs. old at a guess in America --- I dont know what sort of parents permission if any is needed in the USA --- how very embarrassing for you - do you know a doctor who you like? can you speak with your parents? .. if both these fail, do you have a teacher who you like?
>If it comes to surgery I would suggest your simplest course is to be sure of your diagnosis (phimotic ring?) and then refuse everything but a minimal dorsal slit ... (which will remove the hindrance and when you are older and more able to confront the medical profis you could get cut to any shape or size you wish).
>The best suggestion when someone suggests circumcision is to throw a fit of hysterics :-) :-) - such behaviour is probably more effective if you`re young and unable to argue your case rationally - and at 14 you have rights to refuse any surgery you dont want.
>Hope that helps
>Robin
>>Subject: Uncircumcised Penis...won't pull back.
>>Text: Hi I am very very very worried...ok I'm 14 years old and I was never circumcised (because I was born prematurely and was jaundice). Anyhoo, when I have an erection I am unable to retract my skin...and probably can't when it's not erect (I cant tell cuz I don't have enough room to pull it back when it isn't erect).
>>Anyways, when it's erect the end comes to a tip and the whole is big enough for pee to go through...And I can't retract it at all. If i pull back on it it just uhh does nothing...
>>[I DO NOT WANT TO BE CIRCUMCISED] please tell me there is something I can do
>>I am very worried and I am scared. When I was younger I never retracted my foreskin like I was supposed to and now I wish I could go back in time and fix that...Anyhoo please tell me there is something that can be done other than circumcision. I'd kill myself if I had to be circumcised!
>>------------------------------------------------------

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo