Re: Frenulum Experiment

Written by Ken at 11 Apr 2000 07:06:11:

As an answer to: Re: Frenulum Experiment written by RS at 10 Apr 2000 02:51:11:

>>Should I try some betamethasone cream?
>if you can get it, it may be worth a try, NOTE: this would be a complete experiment, apllied to the frenulum area with a q-tip, aparrently its safe to use on 3 yr. olds, but try to avoid smearing your glans full (wipe it off), it should thin the frenulum skin, this might catalyse the natural ripping process or thin out and elongate the frenulum

I was thinking of using it to help what I think is a mild case of phimosis... Is that a good idea? Can anything go wrong? An I too old?

At the bottom you ask "did you not notice this? tell us more."
Did I notice what? What do you want me to tell you?

>Hi Ken
>>He also said that I should wait a while and see what happens first,
>in my phimosis treatment section I say "this most useless bit of information was even offered to my Dad at age 75" --- OK its possible that through masturbation stiffness will stretch, as you say
>>it has become easier to retract while erect and can even a little less painfull.
>__________
>>He seemed to think that the problem was the foreskin itself being too tight, but when erect and retracted I can obviously see that the frenulum is white from being strained and is painfull.
>Problem is that the doctors diagnose in the flaccid state - and dont see your phallus in action, a small discussion could diagnose most problems more accurately than examination of flaccid penis.
>
>>The real pain comes if the foreskin is pulled upon when it is already retracted beyond the head. Perhaps I have both slight phimosis and frenulum breve?
>>After being with my girlfriend one day I noticed a tiny rip on my frenulum,
>Obviously you have frenulum breve, ... Im sure you can forget the phimosis, (or deal with that later), theres sure to be some symptomatic phimosis caused by fren.br.
>>Should I get just a frenuloplasty? YES Does it sould like a circ is neccessary. NO ---- A Frenoplasty or frenuloplasty is a well performed operation - studied, practiced, with all the perfection of modern medicine, (unlike circ.) .. and also its absolutely no problem to loose your frenulum.
>Dean-gives sound accurate advice - he`s a sort of frenulum expert - and in a sense he`s right to advise patience: ... if you cant do anything about it (UK waiting lists I presume?) then its best not get hysterical, ... BUT 6 months sounds like hell if you`re wsaiting to have sex with your first girlfriend, I want to suggest a couple of possibly rather irresponsible ideas. So I take no responsibility but
>You sound as though you have considered your situation intelligently, and FOR THAT REASON, I wanna suggest:
>>Should I try some betamethasone cream?
>if you can get it, it may be worth a try, NOTE: this would be a complete experiment, apllied to the frenulum area with a q-tip, aparrently its safe to use on 3 yr. olds, but try to avoid smearing your glans full (wipe it off), it should thin the frenulum skin, this might catalyse the natural ripping process or thin out and elongate the frenulum,
>
>I almost feel like suggesting that you could re-read
>https://www.male-initiation.net/frenulum_treatment.html
>and comare this with
>https://www.male-initiation.net/greg.html
>I take no responsibility for your decisions, --- I would take responsibility that your diagnosis of fr. br. is correct. --- the thing to ask is - do you have a personal doctor?, someone who you get on with, ... any normal doctor could perform an incision, its easier than wart removal, with swabs for possible bleeding, (is yours a thick or thin frenulum, are there blood vessels?), no need for stitching, please re-read, frenulum treatment, ----
>The most important part of these initiation rites, is always just keeping a cool head. - dont worry, think practically, at your age I spose you could even be happy to be able to implicate your own initiation !!
>>>Masterbation was no problem, but when I become sexually active I noticed that something was wrong.
>By masturbation I guess you must have always felt the pain approaching and thus limited your style so as not to actually cause pain, --did you not notice this? tell us more.
>Cheers
>robin
>>Certainly sounds like Frenulum breve to me- you describe very much >the situation I had and had corrected at age 24 with a frenulum trim >which was very simple- Dean,

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo