Re: Frenulum/Smegma

Written by christiaan at 07 May 2000 20:33:57:

As an answer to: Frenulum/Smegma written by John at 26 Apr 2000 10:33:08:

>I am 32 years old, and am uncircumsized. I have never had a problem with my penis....ever....until now.
>I have concluded that part of my problem is called "smegma"....a lubricant that the foreskin produces. In 32 years, I have never produced this smegma, or at least it was such a miniscule amount that I have never noticed it. I have always been confused about the discussions of keeping an uncircumsised penis clean, because I have never had to worry about it....it has always been clean, which I thought was due to being sanitary and taking a shower every day. Well, in the last 2 weeks or so, I have had to clean myself 3 or 4 times a day.
>This is my first concern.....why is it surfacing now, and is there something I can do to get my old self back?

The same thing happened to me. You've got balanitis, an infection. The doctor can give you some antibiotics that will cure it in a few days. "Nizoral" is what he had me take. Mine was caused by soap getting under the foreskin and irritating the head.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo