Re: Phimosis?!?I need help from anybody competent.

Written by Martin at 09 May 2000 14:54:45:

As an answer to: Phimosis?!?I need help from anybody competent. written by Norman at 09 May 2000 14:40:38:

>I 'm 19 yrs old, when my penis is flaccid I can retract my foreskin near the glandes, when erect i cannot.I saw an urologist, he visited me and said I am perfectly healty.I told him I cannot retract while in erection but he said it was normal...
>Is he Jokin'???
>Am I "normal"???
>Can i have sex???How??

I am 15 and my foreskin comes to a long point that is very narrow at the tip. I can pull my skin down when my dick is soft but it kinda hurts and it's hard to do. When I have a stiffie, there's no way that I can pull it back over the knob. I don't have any problems with a wank, it feels great. In sex-ed they also said that the foreskin needs to come back but I know that my brother's foreskin is tighter than mine and he has sex with his girl friend all the time, so I know that it's possible. I know he has some lube he buys at the sex shoppe. I don't have any problems, so I'm not too worried except I make sure my mum or dad don't see me naked in case they think my dick needs to be circumcised. Yuk, I don't like that.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo