Re: Sexual relationship w/phimosis

Written by Nick at 17 May 2000 16:06:35:

As an answer to: Sexual relationship w/phimosis written by Forlani, 16yo at 17 May 2000 01:04:22:

>My girlfriend feels that we are ready to have sexual intercourse with each other, which I feel is right as we are now both 16. The problem around this matter is that I have been a sufferer of phimosis for as long as I can remember and have not had intercourse yet. As a result of phimosis my glans is also hypersensitive making it impossible to touch.

I had phimosis until I was 18 (I'm 19 now). I had sex with phimosis and it wasnt bad but it didnt feel as good with the foreskin over the head.

Is it still possible for me to have penetrative sex? My girlfriend does not know that I have this problem.

Ok dont worry!!! They told me I had to get circd but I used a creme called "betamethasone .05%" instead. Go to your doctor and get a prescription for it. Apply it once per day to the outside tip of your foreskin. If he says it wont work, print this out and show it to him (take it with you when you go to see him) http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/
It took about 6-8 weeks for my foreskin to go all the way back. But mine was REALLY tight. I couldnt even pull it back past the pee slit while flaccid.
To dull the sensitivity get some Ambesol or any kind of tooth ache stuff. Apply a little to your glans (head) and then pour a little cold water on it. Then take a Q-tip or something and rub it against your glans for about 5-10 min. Do this 2 times or so and make sure you touch your head everyday for a week or so to get it less sensitive. THIS WILL WORK!!!! Trust me. I know because I did it last year.

Good luck,
Nick

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo