Re: Pinhole phimosis and partial circumcision

Written by R J Knight at 19 May 2000 17:21:21:

As an answer to: Pinhole phimosis and partial circumcision written by bernt at 18 May 2000 23:51:06:

Bernt, I don't think there's anything to be scared of although I suppose it's natural when you're having a procedure done on something as important as the penis. Don't worry about pain: this can be controlled with drugs and probably will taper off in a week or less after the surgery. The newly-exposed glans may be somewhat sensitive for a while, but the sensitivity will moderate a good bit in short order. Be patient, and let things heal at their own pace. It may take a month, but sooner or later excess sensitivity will dissipate and your penis will feel totally normal. And be in great shape for sex. I doubt that the pinhole phimosis will complicate things much, and getting rid of it will no doubt relieve pressure on the bladder when urinating that might in time lead to kidney problems. You may be scared now, but in 24 hours you'll be on your way to a total recovery. Good luck! RJK.
>Tomorrow I will have my surgery and Im scared.
>I havent talked to the surgeon yet, and hopefully they know what theire doing cause I have pinhole phimosis and I feel that it complicates the surgery.
>I have asked for partial circumcision but the urologist suggested full circumcision.My glans have never been exposed.
>Im an adult and should have done it years ago but its never too late I guess...
>I have been reading this website and I feel I know a lot more so I will not accept any wild ideas from the surgeon..

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo