Re: I have no clue what to do about my frenulum breve!

Written by Christiaan at 25 May 2000 05:23:03:

As an answer to: I have no clue what to do about my frenulum breve! written by Phil at 25 May 2000 03:20:03:

>I am 16yrs old and I am almost certain I have frenulum breve. Is this condition gonna stay with me for ever now that I have it when i'm 16? I have a girlfriend and I think that we may have sex soon, what should I do? She has no clue of my condition. Is it dangerous for me to have sex when i have frenulum breve? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am a little worried.

Frenulum breve just means that the frenulum on the underside of your penis is short. Usually it keeps the foreskin from laying flat back on the shaft of the penis and if you pull hard enough on your foreskin it may pull the head downwards some.

You might use a little lubricant on your penis when your foreskin is pulled back over the head so that it isn't being grabbed a tugged hard back. Other than that, unless you really go in for rough sex, it isn't going to cause you any problems, especially if you help with a little K-Y or AstroGlide.

I don't see that you really have any "condition" other than a natural body variation, that would be a topic of conversation. Enjoy yourself, go easy and don't let your "worry" spoil the moment.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo