Re: pulling foreskin down

Written by R J Knight at 05 Jun 2000 17:50:30:

As an answer to: pulling foreskin down written by Rich at 05 Jun 2000 01:17:33:

Yes Rich, you definitely should pull the foreskin back as far as you can regularly (every day when showering if possible), because that is what is needed to loosen the foreskin to the degree that it can be pulled back at any time for cleaning (or any other activity). When you pull it back, the glans and foreskin area should be carefully washed with mild soap and warm water to clean out any old smegma and dirt that may be present. This keeps unpleasant smells from developing (also possible infections), and this is a plus since nobody (definitely including girls) appreciates them. Don't worry about the foreskin becoming trapped behind the glans; as your stretching progresses this will become less and less likely. If it should get stuck behind the glans, all you need to do is compress the glans between a thumb and forefinger until you press enough blood out of the glans to reduce its size, so the foreskin can then slip forward past it. Looks like you're well on the way to ending any remaining foreskin problems and joining the majority of normal men. Congratulations! Bob.
>I've been doing a combination of betamethasone and stretching which
>has allowed me to pull down my foreskin considerably when not hard.
>I have noticed I have a lot of crap (smegma I believe) under my foreskin,
>its nasty but it is also what allows me to help pull down my foreskin.
>this is because it makes it a little slippery which aids in the foreskin going
>down - nevertheless its still tight and while I think I can pull the foreskin
>totally down past the glans when not hard I fear its going to get stuck -
>I need advice, should I attempt to pull it past the glans even though its so
>tight (I don't feel that much pain)

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo