Re: you do NOT need to get circd

Written by Nick at 19 Jun 2000 21:21:36:

As an answer to: Masturbation written by Matt Smith at 17 Jun 2000 23:12:29:

>Hi I hope some of you guys can help me. Just to let you know I'm 17 and my foreskin is unretractable. When my penis is erect, I can see my penis head, but my foreskin won't retract. The other day while I was masturbating I decided to pull the foreskin down over my penis head. I continued to masturbate and when I reached orgasm, it shot very high, the higest ever! But, it was more painful then before. Does anyone know why this is and if it is OK to continue pulling my foreskin down while masturbating? Also, I was reading about this "streching" technique to loosen the foreskin. Does it really work? I really hate the fact that my foreskin won't retract and am considering circumcision. It seems to be the only permanent solution.
>Thanks,
>Matt Smith

No, circ is not the only permenant solution. I'm 19 but had phimosis (tight foreskin) like you have until I was 18. I used "betamethasone .05%" creme. Its a common steriodal creme and is very cheap (cost me $7). Apply it once per day to the *outside* of your foreskin from the opening tip to about mid-glans (mid head). My foreskin was really tight so it took me about 7-8 weeks to get it to retract fully *while erect*. I got it to retract flaccid in about 2-3 weeks or so. Its totally worth trying!! There is no pain at all.

Heres a link to the study I found: http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/

If you have any questions or anything, you have my email address!
Stay cool,
Nick

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo