Re: Frenulum Breve Pain

Written by dean at 07 Jul 2000 20:30:57:

As an answer to: Frenulum Breve Pain written by Matt at 05 Jul 2000 09:12:45:

>Hey im 17 years old and I have Frenulum Breve. The pain is unbare-able when masterbating... Well its not that bad but it hurts! Anyways, I know im going to have sex soon but I do not want my Frenulum to rip. I have been on many sites and I found one that quotes a man that has gotten incision of the Frenulum done. He described the pain as the worst he has ever had, that it felt like he was hit with electricty because of the senstivity and felt like he was dead....

now this sounds like it sucks and I do want it done, but does it really hurt so much? How long is the *Procedure* ?And also how long does it take to heal completely? Thank you very much.
>-Matt
Matt-
I had my frenulum trimmed and it was no big deal! The urologist first deadens the area with a similiar lotion to what is used to deaden your gums before dental work- then with a tiny needle deadens the frenulum area and trims it.You feel nothing. During the time it is healing (about two weeks) there is very little discomfort except for when it gets erect and the suture pull a bit but it is quite minor. When it is healed - you will feel great with being able to retract without tightness.
On the pain while masturbating now- I suspect you are being a bit too rough- just take it easy- you don't have to retract all the way with each stroke.

Your choice on circ- but I am darn glad I didn't
dean

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo