Re: Extra Sensitive Head

Written by Lee at 09 Jul 2000 01:24:02:

As an answer to: Extra Sensetive Head written by Joe at 14 Jan 2000 05:24:57:

Hi I'm a 17 yr old male and I believe that I have got an extra sensitive head as well. I have always had it, since I can remember but never had it seen to or mentioned anything to my parent because I thought that it was normal. I can't really remember now but I think that I had some trouble with my foreskin being to tight when I was younger, and I never used to pull it back. I can remember not being able to pull it back when aroused due to it being to tight, but I stretched it a while back. I got fed up of not being able to pull it back (I started masturbating at an early age, about 10 yrs old) so I started pulling it back slightly every time I got aroused as it wasn't tight at all when I wasn't.
I can't remember how long it took, but for a few years I've been able to pull it back with no trouble at all. The only problem I have left now is that I have got a really sensitive head, and until now have not heard about anything like phimosis. I realise now that this is probably what I had as a small child. I suppose that this is the problem we've got with it not being a known thing among parents. Anyway, I just wanted to have my say, and its nice to know that this does happen to other people.
BTW my foreskin stays up when I pull it back when aroused, but not when I am not aroused. So what do you think I should do to desensitise my penis head? Just leave it uncovered? Sometimes I can masturbate without my foreskin but with plenty of lubricant and only when I am very aroused. I hope this will get better soon because I am in the middle of a quite serious relationship and sex is probable, so you can see why this is worrying me now. Does anyone know of a web site or somewhere I could get more information on this? And is there a medical name for this condition?
Any reply will be very appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
Lee

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo