Questions about the frenulum

Written by Pete at 12 Jul 2000 23:46:31:

Hi.

I recently found out about this frenulum. I've been aware of its existence for a long time but didn't know too much about it. Initially I thought it was nothing but a sinew which was for some reason holding my forehead back severely, I could pull the forehead over the head but there the frenulum kept it from rejecting any further. So I just simply tried to cut it loose with a razorblade but then, of course, it started bleeding heavily and I quickly aborted the operation. I am positive that I have frenulum breve and I must get the frenulum of the head. I am not yet sexually active but I will be very soon. Since I will probably increase my sexual adventures I must get the frenulum off the head before I make my sexual debut, I seriously want to avoid getting it ripped during sexual intercourse. I have a couple of questions,

If I try a little harder, is it really possible for me to cut the frenulum off with a razorblade?

I've heard about the "surgical" procedure. What does it really accomplish? Is the frenulum attached further down? Can I completely remove the frenulum or is it a necessity?

Can this operation be made on everyone, even though I have some veins rather close the frenulum?

I would really appreciate answers and responses.
I am rather worried.
Thanks a lot!
Pete

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo