Re: NO NEED TO SUFFER FROM TIGHT FORESKIN!!!!

Written by Tight Up North at 14 Jul 2000 02:22:07:

As an answer to: NO NEED TO SUFFER FROM TIGHT FORESKIN!!!! written by Nick at 31 Jan 2000 19:23:06:

>"betamethasone .05%" creme....... >In about 7 weeks my foreskin could go back even while erect...... >I saw results in the first week.

Hey Guys! I have been holding off writing until I waas sure soemthing I tried worked. About 5 weeks ago, after a couple years of my foreskin getting tighter to the point I had trouble getting it past tthe gland for cleaning. Well i experienced a tear, ouch!. Now how do I heal this. "Neosporin Plus" I know it healing power and I used it. The tear healed in (2) days Wow! Guess what I waas experiencing something else, I could get the foreskin back pass the Gland with some ease. Now after 5 weeks I don't think about the Tight foreskin I had before. Of course it is not like I was when I was 20, now I'm 55, but let me tell you it worked. I clean myself and dry after urinating then apply the Neosporin Plus, that's all there is to it. No more tears or trouble cleaning the Gland.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo