Re: Tigh foreskin and hypersensitive gland... I really need help

Written by R J Knight at 20 Jul 2000 23:36:04:

As an answer to: Tigh foreskin and hypersensitive gland... I really need help written by Jorge at 20 Jul 2000 18:45:05:

Jorge, you appear to be a prime candidate for a dorsal slit, since you don't want a circumcision. You won't need a big slit, just enough to get rid of the phimosis. One effect of the slit is to keep the glans exposed to open air (which can't reach it now because of the phimosis), and the air allows the membrane that covers the glans to dry out and toughen up somewhat so the glans becomes less sensitive. After it's had a fews days or weeks to toughen up, I would expect that you will have no further problems with excessive sensitivity in rubbing against underwear and such. An additional thing that might help reduce sensitivity is to put baby powder (or some other hypoallergenic powder on the head once it has become exposed as a result of eliminating the phimosis. I am confident this is true since my own glans, exposed for most of my life, gives me no problem at all with excessive sensitivity although it's plenty sensitive enough for highly satisfactory sex. I don't think you should be reluctant to take your problem to a doctor, either; helping you get over it is his job, after all, and you are wasting your time being embarrassed, worrying about what he might think about it. (He probably thinks "Ok, here's another tight foreskin, let's see what we can do to relieve it!") Once you get it taken care of, you'll wonder why you wasted timeworrying about it, in all probability. Good luck! RJK.
>> Dear friends... I am a man who is 32 years old, I am spanish and I have
>a
>> very tigh foreskin.
>> I have phimosis, here the doctors says that solution is cut it but I
>> donīt want it and I am very afraid.
>> By one side, I can retract the foreskin over the heat when my penis is
>> solf, but I canīt touch the hear or gland, it hurts and pains a lot, I
>think
>> it must be about the sensitive but I am not sure. and I have thought that
>if
>> I cut the foreskin (not me of course) and the gland is in touch with the
>> underwear and everything that touch it, must be very painful, even when