Re: Long Foreskin

Written by R J Knight at 27 Jul 2000 19:14:02:

As an answer to: Re: Long Foreskin written by Jerry at 26 Jul 2000 18:37:47:

Jerry makes a good point which I unfortunately forgot to cover when I wrote you earlier. The idea of taking a tuck in the external foreskin at the base of the penis, then reattaching it at that point, would seem to be the most sensible method of treating your condition if the other more conservative suggestions fail to work. I understand it is sometimes done in Japan when they don't want to remove the tip of the foreskin. In your case enough could be removed to bring the foreskin's tip back even with the tip of the glans, or more could be removed to expose some or all of the glans. A cosmetic advantage of this procedure is, once the pubic hairs have grown back, no surgical scar is visible. Of course, you need to find a surgeon who is familiar with this procedure (posibly a plastic surgeon) for it to work out to your advantage. Good luck! Bob.
>I agree that you may be able to fold the foreskin under, by grasping it with both hands, exposing most of the glans, as long as the frenulum is not in the way. There is also another type of "circumcision" where they essentially take a tuck in the skin at the base of the penis, thus drawing back the foreskin to whatever degree you wish withour compromising the intergrity of the foreskin.
>Good luck!
>
> a young guy with a very long foreskin, I have a inch and a half overhang when soft and half a inch overhang when hard. Though my foreskin slides back very easy, I find when having sex after a few thrusts it slips forward over the glans and I don't get much stimulation and it is very hard to cum. I also find wearing a condom impossible as it slides forward with the foreskin and quiet often breaks. Do any other guys have this problem and is there any way of shorting my foreskin. I don't want to get circumcised.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo