Re: Enlarged Glans Penis

Written by R J Knight at 31 Jul 2000 20:50:54:

As an answer to: Enlarged Glans Penis written by Rob at 31 Jul 2000 09:03:39:

Rob, the enlargement of your glans after circumcision suggests that your very tight foreskin was not allowing the glans to reach its normal size, and with the foreskin gone the glans has been able to reach the size it is supposed to be. As to how to masturbate without a foreskin, lots of men (and boys) have managed this for a long time. One way is to take a thin white pocket handkerchief, place it around and over the glans so as to completely cover it, then stroke the glans gently until it rises to the stimulus. The semen that escapes at orgasm can be caught in the handkerchief, which can then be washed and re-used when needed. Another way, which can be used in a shower, is to make a lather with a very mild soap, rub it onto the bare glans, and massage it until you reach orgasm. You can use sweet oil instead of soap if you prefer, since there's no way it can burn the glans. The lady who wrote "Sex and the single girl" suggested using Kool Whip (whipped cream substitute) for oral sex. I don't know how it would work for masturbation. . .
I don't think you should worry about your enlarged glans unless it's giving you trouble; it's probably just reached its normalsize for the first time in your life. Lots of luck, RJK.
>I was circumcised 6 months ago because of a very tight foreskin at the age of eighteen. I have noticed that my glans has enlarged almost to twice the normal size it was before I was circumcised. What has caused this? Also I am finding it very dificult to masturbate without a foreskin, as there is no loose skin on my penis when I get an errection. How do you masturbate when you are circumcised?

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo