Re: I like my tight foreskin, but will it all go wrong?

Written by R J Knight at 04 Aug 2000 17:27:32:

As an answer to: I like my tight foreskin, but will it all go wrong? written by Aldo at 03 Aug 2000 04:25:10:

It's fairly normal in uncircumcised men for the foreskin to stretch through normal sexualy activity, in time. I saw something somewhere that said about half the adult male British population has the glans at least half exposed as a result of normal sexual activity. Viewed from another angle, I'd be apprehensive about the possibility of cancer eveentually showing up because of prolonged failure to clean the penis. Of course, it may be that your penis has retained the natural infantile condition in which the inner foreskin (mucosa) is firmly fused to the surface of the glans. If this is the case, there may be no problem of dirt accumulating beneath the foreskin because there is no cavity between foreskin and glans. It would probably be a good idea to have a physician check your penis and find whether in fact there is a fusion of internal foreskin and glans. This he/she could do by GENTLY trying to pass a probe between foreskin and glans. If a fusion is actually found to exist, you may be urged to have a circumcision, but you don't of course have to agree to this or any other procedure. You may be needlessly apprehensive; if the foreskin did loosen up & you were able to use your bare glans in sexual activity (and also to clean the penis regularly with soap & water), you might find that you enjoy having things that way! Cheers, RJK.
>Hi.
>I am 19 and have never seen my foreskin retracted. I have a very tight foreskin wich cannot be retracted at all even when not erect. This however has not stopped me having sex, infact Because I am less sensitive I can outlast most of the girls I'm Fucking. because of this and other reasons I do not not wish for my foreskin to be made 'normal'. My only fear is that my tight foreskin will through sex eventually stretch to a point where it can be only partially retracted, thus risking pain. I have read about men who have learned to live and do infact prefer their non-retractable foreskins. I would like too talk with these men, as I live in a country which can only be described as living ion the medical dark ages. Thanks for any help.
>Aldo

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo