Re: PAINLESS cure for tight foreskin(phimosis)

Written by Aldo at 06 Aug 2000 03:07:54:

As an answer to: PAINLESS cure for tight foreskin(phimosis) written by Nick at 11 Apr 2000 23:30:30:

>I see theres a few posts here from guys with tight foreskins. Ok, heres how to

Dear Friend,

after treatment did you find that you preferred sex once your foreskin could be retracted. I have a very tight foreskin wich cannot be retracted even when flaccid and I find sex not to be a problem at all, as long as the girl is well lubricated(turned on). I do not wish to under go a cicumsionn but would be willing to try streaching if I knew sex would be better with a retractable foreskin, thanks for any help.

cure it. I'm 19 now but had phimosis until I was 18. My foreskin was so tight I couldnt retract it even part way past the pee slit while soft. My doctor told me I "HAD" to get circd. I asked about "betamethasone .05%" creme. He said he'd never heard of using it before and it wouldnt work. I asked him for a prescription anyway.
>I applied it once per day to the outside of my foreskin from the opening tip to about mid glans (mid head). I applied enough to make the skin white and left my underwear off for about 10 minutes to let it soak into the skin and not wipe off on my pants. I also did a little strecthing: you'll start to see results in the first week. Once you start seeing them pull your foreskin back as far as it will go (without pain) while soft. Then get an erection while holding the skin back. It sounds painful but really isnt.
>At the end of 8 weeks your skin should be easily retractable (even while hard!!). Though while erect it may hurt a bit. DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT!!! As you mastrabate, have sex etc it will loosen up. Trust me ;).
>You'll also find that your glans (head) will be REALLY sensitive. Heres how to solve this: get some Ambesol or any kind of tooth anethetic. Apply A LITTLE to your head. It will burn a bit so have COLD water ready to pour on it. It'll cool as soon as the water is poured on it. Take a Q-tip or something and rub the head vigorously (it wont hurt because you already numbed it :)) ). Do this for about 10-15 min 2 or 3 seperate occasions. You'll find that the head gets MUCH less sensitive. I did that and now I can squeeze my glans, touch it, rub it etc with NO pain AT ALL!!!
>Its easy guys. Just takes some time.
>Nick

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo