Re: Is it a little tight?

Written by Nick at 08 Aug 2000 23:26:03:

As an answer to: penis problem, i need help written by help me please at 08 Aug 2000 05:08:59:

>My penis is very sensitive, and when i touch the head it feels if it is sore and kinda red,and my foreskin kinda hurts when i try pulling it down , Is this normal or do i have any kinda disease?

Is your foreskin a bit tight? Try putting some hydrocortisone creme on it. Its avaiable over the counter. Apply it and that'll loosen it up. If that doesnt work, ask your doctor for a prescription for "betamethasone .05%" creme. That will definetly work. I had a VERY tight foreskin and that creme cleared up.
As for the sensitivity: this is what I did. I got some Ambesol (tooth ache liquid) and put a little on my head. I then put a little bit of cold water on it, then I took a q-tip and rubbed it vigorously. That way it desensitised the head without making it hurt. I did this for about 5-10 minutes, 3 times or so. Also, its important to touch your head so it gets used to being touched. My head is now nicely sensitive, not painfully sensitive. Good luck and let us know how it all turns out.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo