Re: YES, its entirely possible.

Written by Nick at 08 Aug 2000 23:31:05:

As an answer to: Is it possible to have sex with your forskin forwards written by Paul Fowler at 07 Aug 2000 23:00:36:

>I am 20 years old and I've always had a tight forskin. As long as I can remember, I have had a problem. I cannot get my forskin over the head of my penis and recently my girlfriend has been suggesting that we have sex, but I keep putting her off because I don't know if you can have sex with your forskin forwards.
>Is it possible?! I don't want to put it off anymore cause she'll soon get the wrong idea and I'm too embrassed to talk about it with my girlfriend.
>Help!!! Is is possible for me to have sex with my forskin forwards?

I'm 20 but had phimosis until I was 18. I used a creme called "betamethasone .05%" to cure it. I put it on once per day to the *outside* of my skin from the opening tip to about mid-glans (mid head). It took about 6-8 weeks to get totally retractable while erect. You'll need a prescription from your doctor for this. Go to this link, print it out and show it to him just in case he gives you a hard time: http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/wright/
You dont need to get circd. And the good thing is once your skin gets retractable, girls say it feels better inside them :))
But to answer your question, YES, it is possible. I had sex with my foreskin forward and it didnt hurt, though I hear it does hurt some guys.
If you want to feel free to email me.
Later,
Nick

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo