Dave Told My Story - Battle With The Foreskin

Written by Charles II at 25 Aug 2000 20:32:28:

As an answer to: Thank You written by Roxane at 31 Jan 2000 01:58:59:

I experienced much of the pain and trauma that Dave went through, and found myself compensating for and adjusting to an abnormal condition. I was fortunate to have a foreskin loose enough to retract, and young enough (about the age of Roxane's boy) to get used to it. I have heard of so many stories just like Dave's, and I am sure I would have become one of them if not remedied early as I was about to begin puberty. The uncircumcised penis will always do battle with the foreskin, and only one of them can win. A mild phimosis which is not painful or injurious to keept retracted is in my opinion a blessing, not a curse. Keeping it retracted will put constant pressure on it and keep it stratched so as to allow the penis to grow and keep clean. The many benefits of permanent fully retracted foreskin cannot be overemphasized. If this is frightful for the boy, perhaps he can be shown pictures of many happily retracted or circumcised penises for reassurance. At an early age it is the easiest to become accustomed to, and these many stories we read here show the pain and agony that awaits later if the penis is left unborn until adolescance or adulthood. The foreskin is -made- to retract for a reason. Use it or lose it. The penis head needs to get out and breathe, and the sooner the better.

members.tripod.co.uk/origins/welcome.html now: Male Initiation.net)
rrz.uni-hamburg.de/fo-p1/welcome.html now: Male Initiation.net)
foreskin.org/pin-htm

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo