Re: Retracting Foreskin

Written by Harold at 04 Sep 2000 03:37:17:

As an answer to: Retracting Foreskin written by Gerard at 28. November 1999 at 01:32:05:

>
>Since a lot of years I try to keep my foreskin back. We are very often at a nudist beach in Europe an my wife wants me to pull the foreskin back. That works only for two days. After this time my foreskin starts to swallow and it slips over the glans. Does anybody knows if it is dangerous, to retract the foreskin, what can happen. My wife an me enjay ist, but we don*t want to circumzise. (sorry for the mistakes, I'm from germany)

Not dangerous if paraphimosis doesnt result on first tries. Actually beneficial, cleaner, more disease resistant. Some extremists will say this could cause loss of sensaation, but having done this from age 12 to age 76 I say it is not true.

You may have some luck with placing several (3 or so) "o-rings" of whatever size will go at lessthan full erection, or using some tape. Sometimes after several days of this the corona will expand a bit and help to hold the skin from going forward.

If not using such assistance the other thing especially at first, is to push th forekin back as soon as possible after it slips forward. It is also possible to have done some surgical removal of the skin on the top without taking any from the lower side, not a full circumcision.

If you can succeed with this I am sure you will be pleased. It has worked out fine for me. It took less than aweek for me. Not everyone has the same length foreskin, etc. I wish you luck! Wear it Bare! Enjoy

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo