Re: Betamethasone .05% creme will do the trick

Written by Nick at 13 Sep 2000 23:06:12:

As an answer to: Phimosis... written by DD at 13 Sep 2000 05:25:48:

>Okydoke... well, I've got a tight foreskin. It won't retract, it'll open up a little but won't retract at all over the glans. It has always been like that, so I never thought much about it. I have no problems urinating, no problems masturbating. The skin will open up about 3/4 of a cm, and is off centre from the tip. Never had any infections or the like - I just wondered if it is likely to interfere with intercourse? I don't exactly want to grab a girl and "test" it on her you know ;)

Whats up. I'm 20 and had phimosis until I was 18. Mine was really tight. I couldnt even pull it back past the pee slit while soft, never mind while erect. They said I "HAD" to get circd. I really didnt. I used a creme called betamethasone .05% instead. Its a common steriodal creme used to cure rashes and stuff but its 90% effective in this case. Apply it once per day to the **outside** of your foreskin from the opening tip to about mid glans (mid head). You should be retractable while soft in a few weeks but to get retractable while erect should take about 7-8 weeks. Heres a link to the study I found. Print it out and take it with you to the doctors just in case he gives you a hard time: http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/wright/
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me.
Talk to you later,
Nick

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo